It’s time to make plans for celebrating your Indypendence! Whether you wish to enjoy some fresh BBQ, dance to live music, play games in the summer air, or admire fireworks in the sky, look no further! The Indy Chamber’s fantastic members have got you covered.
Happy Fourth of July!
- Conner Prairie Star Spangled Symphony- Celebrate America with a patriotic performance by the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra! Grab a blanket, pack a picnic, and visit Conner Prairie from July 1-4, with concerts beginning nightly at 8 p.m. Purchase a ticket
- Indianapolis Indians Baseball Club July Fourth Celebration- Head over to Victory Field on July 4 at 6:15 p.m. for some red, white, and baseball! Enjoy some peanuts and crackerjacks as the Indians take on the Iowa Cubs, and then stick around for the postgame firework show. It’s guaranteed to be a big hit! Click here for tickets.
- Metazoa Brewing Company Fourth of July Celebration- Get your ‘Merica on with craft beer, tasty barbecue, live music, outdoor games, and more! Join Metazoa Brewing Co. in celebrating America’s birthday. The patio, taproom, and dog park will be open— that’s right, well-behaved furry friends are welcome! For tickets and more information: Click Here!
- Downtown Indy, Visit Indy, WIBC/Emmis Communications Corp. Downtown Indianapolis 4th of July Fireworks- On the 4th, join these members at the Indiana War Memorial and the American Legion Mall for a can’t-miss firework display. The show will launch from 500 North Meridian at 10 p.m. and will be synced to music on radio stations B105.7 and 97.1 Hank FM. No tickets or registration necessary!
- Hyatt Place Hyatt House Indianapolis Downtown July 4th Patio BBQ- Nothing says 4th of July like BBQ and beer! On July 4, visit the Hyatt Place Downtown from 4 – 7 p.m. for an all-you-can-eat BBQ celebration that boasts a tasteful atmosphere and beautiful view. Proceeds will be donated to Pelatonia Cancer Research. Buy tickets!
- Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site Independence Day Social- Who doesn’t love ice cream, coney dogs, yard games, and all-American tunes? Have some patriotic family fun at the home of Benjamin Harrison, America’s Hoosier President, on July 4 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Attendance is free, but registration is required. Make a reservation today!
Our Indy Chamber Members are letting freedom ring this 4th of July! We wish you all an enjoyable and safe holiday weekend.