Indy Chamber News Archives
Conterno to serve as 2016 chair
INDIANAPOLIS (December 9, 2015) – The Indy Chamber has elected corporate officers to lead its 2016 Board of Directors.
- Chair: Enrique Conterno, Eli Lilly and Company
- Vice Chair, Brian Sullivan, Shiel Sexton
- Vice Chair-Elect: Connie Bond Stuart, PNC Bank
- Treasurer: Lisa Schlehuber, Elements Financial
- Secretary: Rafael Sanchez, Fineline Printing Group
- President: Michael Huber, Indy Chamber
“The Indy Chamber has a 125 year history of strong corporate leadership in our community and the breadth of ourimpact over the course of those years is a direct reflection of the strength of our members.” said Michael Huber, president and CEO of the Indy Chamber. “We are eager to continue this great work under the direction of our new Board leadership as we all work to have the greatest impact we can on our members and our community.”
The Indy Chamber is also pleased to announce the newest members of its board of directors. Joining the board is:
- Mark Kugar, BMO
- Doug Brown, Bose McKinney & Evans LLP
- Toby McClamroch, Bingham Greenebaum Doll
- Chris Yeakey, Cushman & Wakefield
- Mary Boelke, Deloitte
- Dr. Charles Miraglia, Indiana Blood Center
- Keith Rudemiller, Kroger
- Randy Reichmann, Old National
For a complete listing of our board of directors, click here.
About Indy Chamber
The Indy Chamber is the voice of progress and improvement for the Indianapolis region’s business community. With membership of nearly 2,300 businesses representing 230,000 employees in the Indianapolis region, the Indy Chamber is leading the effort to strengthen the business climate, improve the state of education, revitalize neighborhoods and enhance the region’s workforce. For more information, visit IndyChamber.com.
Jessica Higdon, Indy Chamber, 317.464.2232, email@example.com