Indy Chamber News Archives
We’re celebrating excellence in Indy’s built environment by recognizing the individuals and businesses that contribute in interior design, neighborhood revitalization, architecture, engineering, and more throughout the Indy region. All of these contributions are what truly help the Indianapolis region grow. Can’t decide if you want to purchase a ticket or not? Let us do a little convincing. Check out these five reasons why you won’t want to miss the 2016 Monumental Awards.
- Cool Projects: With categories ranging from architecture to interior design and from public art to engineering, you’re sure to come across revamped buildings you pass by every day, statues in your neighborhood park, and your favorite restaurant’s refurbished interior. Check out all of the 2016 project submissions at this year’s event!
- First Ever People’s Choice Award: We wanted to hear your voice. You voted. We counted. The winner of the People’s Choice Award will be announced at the Monumental Awards Dinner on October 20.
- We’re Breaking Records: Over 70 projects were submitted for 2016. This is the most the Indy Chamber has received since taking over the event in 2012.
- All of Your Friends Are Doing It: Join your friends at the 2016 Monumental Awards by purchasing a table! Enjoy a light reception full of networking, pictures and beverages. Then join us for the award ceremony to find out who the Monumental Award winner is for 2016. You’re friends will be there. Will you?
- It’s a Big Deal: The Indy Chamber has put forth efforts to make the metropolitan area as attractive and supportive as possible for business. With the region’s help, we can, together, build an ideal Indianapolis!