The Fourth of July is a day for BBQing with family and friends, enjoying an icy cold one, and watching fireworks light up the sky. Put your party pants on and let these Indy Chamber members take care of the logistics.
Celebrate Sweet Indypendence with Indy Chamber Members:
- IPL Downtown Freedom Blast – Grab the whole family for a celebration on the grounds of the Indiana War Memorial with live music, activities for all ages, and the Indiana Originals Marketplace where you can support local small businesses. PLUS have one of the best views in the city for the fireworks launched from Regions Tower! Find all the details you need here.
- Indiana City Brewing Co. – Celebrate America the brewtiful at Indiana City’s annual 4th of July Party! DJ Rusty Redenbacher will be spinning the tunes, Beach Bums BBQ Food Truck will fulfilling your BBQ dreams, you’ll have an awesome view of the downtown fireworks, AND you’ll be some of the first to try three new beers being debuted just for ‘Merica. View all details here.
- Indianapolis Indians – What’s more American than a ballpark hotdog and some baseball? You’ll be hitting a home run this 4th of July at Victory Field with not only tickets to the Indians versus the Toledo Mud Hens but one of the best views of the Freedom Blast fireworks show after the game! What a catch, huh? Snag your tickets here.
- City Market’s Party on the Plaza – This BYOC (bring your own chair – or blanket!) party is taking on a second year on the plaza of the City Market! This is a family friendly event featuring local food and beverages, live music by South40, kid friendly activities, and an incredible view of the downtown fireworks. Adult tickets are $6 and kids 12 & under are free. Find tickets here.
- Conner Prairie Star Spangled Symphony – Pack a festive 4th of July picnic and head over to Conner Prairie for the Star Spangled Symphony! You can bring a blanket to relax on the lawn or reserve a table to experience the music. This patriotic concert series will heighten your American pride! Get your tickets here.
- Live Nation’s Fourth of July Food Truck Festival – Don’t miss the 4th of July Food Truck Festival in the Old National Centre’s parking lot. We’re talking food trucks on food trucks on food trucks, live music, and of course, a front row seat for the downtown fireworks. Tickets are just $5.00 at the gate. More details here.
From the Chamber family to yours, we hope you have a fun and safe holiday weekend! Happy 4th!