Labor Day weekend is a great way to soak up the final moments of summer. Still looking for fun activities to fill your calendar? Let these Indy Chamber members do the weekend planning for you.
Enjoy your Labor Day weekend with Indy Chamber members:
- Helium Comedy Club: Kick off the long weekend with comedian Mark Normand. Normand has appeared on “Inside Amy Schumer,” “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” and “The Late Late Show with James Corden.” Normand will be at Helium Comedy Club for three nights so grab some friends and enjoy the show. Find all of the details here.
- Tastings – A Wine Experience: Enjoy live music by artist John Blythe while sipping on one (or three) of the over 200 wines in stock. Blythe starts his performance at 6:00 PM on Sunday September 1. An added bonus: Tastings has a Sunday special with 50% off Bottles of Wine. More details here.
- The District Tap: Grab some friends, get a bite to eat, and listen to some live music at The District Tap. They will be featuring different artists, such as The Bishops and Bigger is Better Band, each night from the 28th-31st. Check out information here.
- IndyGo: Celebrate the grand opening of the Red Line on September 1st. IndyGo’s new Red Line runs for 13 miles through the heart of our city. This is the first Bus Rapid Transit System in Indianapolis and will set the precedence of what transit is to come. Come celebrate this milestone for our city! More information here.
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra: Come Together at Symphony on the Prairie, Friday, August 30, to hear the ultimate tribute band, Fab Four. The Emmy Award-winning Fab Four is bringing a performance that’ll make you want to Twist and Shout, covering every era of The Beatles! If you’re thinking Help! where can I get tickets. Never fear, friends. You can get your tickets here.
- Arthritis Foundation of Indiana: Bring the whole family out to JA Days on September 7. JA (juvenile arthritis) Days will feature a range of speakers and activities. This event allows families who are affected by JA to share experiences and concerns. It’s a great place to give and receive encouragement and make new friends. View all the details here.
- Indy LaborFest: Check out the free-admission street festival featuring food, beverages, music, and a kid’s zone from 11-6 on August 31st. Visit working men and women from around central Indiana and learn about career opportunities that may interest you. Take a turn down the big slide, grab a beer, and enjoy the activities! More information here.