Regardless of your organization’s goals, Trine University strives to help you reach them. A private, not-for-profit institution with more than 135 years of academic excellence, we cater our programs to your company and your needs. We offer online degrees, health professions degrees, certificate programs and more as well as multiple avenues of cost savings for both you, the employer, and your employees. These include:
- Free application(s).
- Free unofficial transfer credit evaluation.
- We accept up to 90 credits toward a bachelor’s degree program. Your employees’ transfer credits can include prior college credit, company training and/or certificates and even life experience. This means fewer classes to complete a degree, resulting in lower reimbursement expenses for you, the employer.
- We offer more than 45 courses using Open Educational Resources (OER), meaning zero costs for textbooks and materials for employees taking these courses.
- Custom invoicing and payment options with signed agreement.
- Course discounts available with signed agreement with Trine (minimum enrollments may apply).
- Your employees can earn graduate credits while working on their bachelor’s degrees. We offer combined degree programs where students can complete both a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in as few as four years. This means fewer classes, in turn a lower reimbursement expense for the employer.
- Trine proudly assists companies and students in discovering grant and scholarship opportunities – eliminating some reimbursement expenses altogether for our partners.
Salem University offers Associate, Bachelor and Graduate degrees in high demand fields including: Business, Education, Computer Science, Information Technology, Nursing, and Criminal Justice.
Three Scholarship Options Are Available
Indy Chamber Scholarship (Undergraduate Programs Only): Undergraduate candidates of Chamber Members &/or Family will receive a 25% DISCOUNT on the cost per credit hour for the entire program. This discount applies to Tuition only. Regular Pricing: $550 per credit hour.
Indy Chamber Scholarship (Graduate Programs): Salem University is pleased to offer Indy Chamber members and their families a 25% DISCOUNT on the cost of per credit hour for graduate programs. This discount applies to Tuition only. Regular Pricing varies by program. Renewable for a 2nd & a 3rd consecutive semester. A maximum of three (3) semester awards will be approved for the program duration.
IVY TECH COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Ivy Tech Community College is committed to providing companies with the highest return on investment by offering solutions that are industry-recognized, affordable and customizable. Ivy Tech is pleased to offer Chamber members a 10 percent discount on any customized contract training course. In addition to this discount, a free consultation and needs analysis is being offered to all Chamber members. Allow Ivy Tech to discuss with you your current barriers and challenges and build a workforce training plan specifically for your company. Detailed course information can be found at ivytech.edu/workforce.
Contact the Ivy Tech Workforce Alignment team at 317-917-7856 for more information.
PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL
Purdue Global’s main campus combines online learning with onsite support. We maintain a resource lounge for students who need a quiet place to study or access to computer resources. The campus is conveniently located off of I-465 on the northern side of Indianapolis, with plenty of parking and easy access to major bus routes.
Our flexible education options are designed to work with, and around, your personal and professional schedule. We offer career-focused programs taught by expert faculty members, helping you develop knowledge and skills that are relevant to your career goals. With more than a dozen major corporations calling Indianapolis home, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to pursue local careers after graduation.
Purdue Global offers Indiana residents a 25% reduction on undergraduate tuition, with all technology fees waived; and a 10% reduction on graduate tuition and technology fees.§ Our teams of student advisors and career service experts support you from admissions to graduation and beyond. Purdue Global works with a number of Indiana corporations to help place graduates seeking the next step in their career.
If you are an individual interested in more information visit here.
If you are an employer interested in a broader partnership for your organization, contact Jason Marcuson at 317-506-4623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.