MEMBERS ONLY EVENT
History would tell us that “punching above our weight class” is more than just a simple phrase in the Indianapolis region. Ranking amongst the final contenders for one of the world’s largest economic development projects certainly supports this claim. In the opening presentation of State of the Region, we will explore how the Indy Chamber plans to leverage the lessons and assets of our regional bid for Amazon HQ2 to elevate talent attraction and regional image marketing through our Accelerate Indy strategy.
Following this opening presentation and networking reception, join us for a keynote dinner featuring a conversation between Michael Huber and Aaron Renn. Renn is a Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research and an opinion-leading urban analyst with a mission to help America’s cities thrive and find sustainable success in the 21st century.
Option 1: Accelerate Indy Presentation & Networking Reception (Members only event, Free)
- Accelerate Indy Presentation: 4:30 pm
- Networking Reception: 5:30-7pm
Option 2: Accelerate Indy Presentation, Networking Reception PLUS Dinner with Keynote:
- Dinner: 6:30pm. Ticketed event, Members only, Corporate tables available while supplies last. *If you are interested in purchasing a table of 10, contact Lisa Juillerat, Senior Event Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda for the evening:
- Accelerate Indy Presentation: 4:30 pm (free to members)
- Networking Reception: 5:30 pm (free to members)
- Dinner: 6:30 pm (ticketed event)
Attire: Business Professional
Parking: Parking is free in the underground garage or the large surface lot near the museum.
Cancellation Policy: The full ticket amount of your registration will be refunded if event manager (email@example.com) is contacted by email within 10 business days prior to the event. No refunds will be issued after 10 business days prior to the event. All dinner table guest information (names, company, title, email) must be submitted 10 days prior to properly register each attendee.
All proceeds for the State of the Region go to the operations of the Indy Chamber.