What recovery strategies should you consider as your business begins to reopen and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic? This workshop will highlight how small business owners can leverage these complex, fast-changing, and unprecedented times to build resilience and make impactful business decisions. Leading experts will share key financial, legal and capital recovery tools for the new normal. The workshop will be moderated by Tammy Butler, MURP, Managing Principal of Engaging Solutions.
- Economic Outlook and Business Plan for the New Normal – Presented by John Corbin, President, Huntington Bank of Central Indiana
- Read the Fine Print – Presented by Joseph L. Smith, Jr., Partner Faegre Drinker LLP and Richard L. Rowley, ESQ., R.L. Rowley & Associates LLC
- Key Strategies for Financial Management – Presented by Venita J. Moore, CPA, CGMA,MBA, Managing Principal, Engaging Solutions and Charles Johnson, CPA, Managing Principal, Engaging Solutions
- Quick Bridge and Reboot – Presented by Bailey Zehr, Relationship Manager, Bankable
- Neighborhood Resources, Grants and Working Capital – Presented by Tedd Grain, Executive Director of Local Initiative Support Corporation (LISC) and Adam Burtner, Manager of Policy and Political Affairs, Indy Chamber