Are you interested in Accelerate Latinx powered by Interise, but want to learn more? Come to our information session on August 6.
At this information session, you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about the seven month Accelerate Latinx program that prepares high-potential, Latinx-owned businesses for accelerated growth and expansion. You’ll meet our team, receive an overview of the program, and learn about the application and selection process. This is a free event and ideal for Latinx business owners who are tired of the status quo, and looking to gain the business knowledge, skills, and trusted networks needed to grow and guide their business successfully.
Basic Eligibility Requirements:
Our ideal candidates are tired of the status quo, and looking to gain the business knowledge, skills, and trusted networks needed to grow and guide their business successfully. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Business owner identifies as Hispanic, Latino or Latina
- $250,000 – $5 Million in annual revenues
- One other full-time employee beside the owner(s)
- Been in business for at least 2 years
- Willingness and ability to attend class for 7 months, complete mandatory assignments, and complete program surveys as requested
Questions? Contact Jeannie Hurley at email@example.com.