After the headaches and heartaches of 2020, we’re ready to reconnect and celebrate. Ditch the Zoom webinar and dust off your dress clothes for HobNob, returning to Union Station on Thursday, Sept. 2, 2021.
HobNob’s VIP Reception begins at 4:30 p.m., and VIP tickets include an exclusive opportunity to hear from the region’s Mayors in a panel discussion moderated by Sarah Waddle, AARP Indiana. Those Mayors include:
- Mayor Steve Barnett – City of Franklin
- Mayor Dennis Buckley – City of Beech Grove
- Mayor Steve Collier – City of Lawrence
- Mayor Tom DeBaun – City of Shelbyville
- Mayor Matt Gentry – City of Lebanon
- Mayor Joe Hogsett – City of Indianapolis
- Mayor Chris Jensen – City of Noblesville
- Mayor Mark Myers – City of Greenwood
- Mayor Emily Styron – Town of Zionsville
Tickets to the VIP reception cost $50 and include complimentary refreshments and admission in the public reception.
Public reception tickets cost $10 for Indy Chamber members and $35 for nonmembers. Doors open to the public reception at 5:30 p.m., and the reception begins at 6 p.m.
Without an election season in 2021, HobNob truly is about reconnecting and celebrating together this year—and we want to see you there. Secure your ticket, today!