Igniting your Team’s Potential Indianapolis, April 14, 2016 — Bonfire Training, a leader in customer service, coaching and leadership training for 30 years, has announced that it will hold a public seminar for Customer Service Essentials in Indianapolis on May 6th. This is a special one-day offering. “We really want to say thank you to the local community, which has helped us become so successful both nationally and internationally,” stated Lisa Raven, CEO and President of Bonfire Training.
Customer Service Essentials is a course that focuses on customer service skills for phone, email and face to face interactions. Bonfire's enthusiastic and highly skilled trainers will lead participants on a fun and powerful discovery of skills that will enable them to increase caller satisfaction and reduce the time spent on each call. Discounts are available for companies with multiple enrollments. “This is a great opportunity to send your new-hires, or for small companies to send their office staff or receptionists, and get them up to speed for a lot less.” continued Ms. Raven.
Some of the topics include:
- The best greeting to start every conversation off the right way
- A proven method to control the call while ensuring customers feel heard and cared for • How voice tone impacts every conversation
- The effect that body language, word choices and voice tone have to help others (customers and co-workers) be receptive and cooperative
- How to rebound from stressful calls, emails or customer interactions, as well as techniques to use before and during these stressful encounters to prevent them from happening, or lessen their impact
- The critical importance of empathy
- How to avoid the troublemakers that can derail the conversation
- How to deliver a negative message in a positive way
Registration is $249 per participant, and with three or more registrations, the discounted rate is $229.
May 6, 2016 8:30 am - 4:30 pm University of Phoenix 7999 Knue Road Indianapolis, IN 46250
To register, visit www.bonfiretraining.com.
Registration Fee Includes:
- One Full Day Customer Service Essentials Training
- Student Materials: Workbook, Technique Cards and Job Aids
- Continental Breakfast